Discover how the Wright can benefit you academically and creatively.
Planning a career in museums?
- Talk to museum staff about work-study opportunities.
- Develop a special project using the Wright’s collections or propose an exhibition.
- Add a museum studies minor.
Students have curated various exhibitions in the Wright’s galleries.
- Previous exhibitions have included Soviet and Chinese propaganda posters, floral radiography, and German expressionist prints.
Are you an aspiring artist?
- Exhibit at the Wright as part of your Studio Art major.
- Submit your art to the Annual Beloit and Vicinity Exhibition held in June.
Students interested in using the Wright Museum to support their academic efforts—no matter their major field of study—are encouraged to meet with Joy Beckman (x2097) and Christa Story (x2095) to discuss project possibilities.