Health and Wellness Center
If you need immediate assistance for a Medical Emergency, please call SECURITY at 608-363-2355.
Welcome to the Beloit College Health and Wellness Center. We are located on the first floor of Porter Hall.
Our mission is to help each student participate successfully in the academic and co-curricular opportunities at Beloit College by achieving maximum physical and emotional health.
The health and wellness center is committed to offering high quality primary care, counseling and health education by trust based, caring, affordable and accessible services. All of our services are available in a nonjudgmental environment and are sensitive to the diversity of our students and campus.
Our guiding principles are:
- Increase student accessibility, inclusivity and trust in the health center services and staff
- Be developmentally dynamic and responsive to current student needs
- Assist in creating new and strengthening existing institutional connections and collaborations
- Foster new opportunities to weave learning about health and well-being into curricular and co-curricular spaces
- Partner with faculty, staff and other students and student groups to support student mental and physical health needs
- Educate students about navigating health care and their well-being beyond Beloit College
Please stop by the center to talk to a member of our staff regarding our services. All contacts and services at the health center are considered to be confidential.
700 College St.
Beloit, WI 53511
Porter Hall First Floor