To Order Tickets for Beloit College Theatre and Dance Productions:
- Box Office Hours: Monday - Friday 12:30-5 p.m.
- Show Nights: Box office opens at 7 p.m., All evening shows begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Call: 608-363-2755
- Online: Use the links below to order season or single tickets.
- Single tickets can be purchased online through 6:00pm on the day of the show.
- If purchasing tickets on the day of show online, please bring a copy of your receipt with you as verification of purchase.
All season tickets must be ordered before the start of the first show of the season. The last day for ordering season tickets for the 2017-2018 season is October 5, 2017.
- Regular Season Tickets: $46
- Senior Season Tickets: $32.50, age 62 and over
- Faculty Season Tickets: $32.50, Beloit College faculty & staff only
- Student Season Tickets: $23, Copy of student ID with order
To order season tickets, please either visit the box office or complete the online season ticket order form.
- Regular: $10.00
- Senior: $7.00
- Faculty & Staff: $7.00
- Students: $5.00
Department of Theatre, Dance and Media Studies 2017-2018 Productions
7:30p.m., October 4, 5, 6, & 11, 12, 13, 2018
By Guillermo Calderόn
Directed by Alex Burkart
Kiss follows the well-meaning but mistaken efforts of an American theatre troupe as they stage a Syrian soap opera script they discovered online. When the play's author agrees to Skype into a performance, they realize they have misinterpreted the original intentions. Kiss addresses Syria's civil war in a meta-theatrical, self-interrogating way.
Men on Boats
7:30p.m., November 8, 9, 10, & 15, 16, 17, 2018
By Jaclyn Backhaus
Directed by Marina Bergenstock
Ten explorers. Four boats. One Grand Canyon. Men On Boats is the true(ish) history of an 1869 expedition, when an adventurous and loyal crew set out to chart the course of the Colorado River.
7:30 p.m., February 7, 8, 9, 2019
2p.m. matinee February 10th
We'll have an entertaining and energetic new work choreographed by guest artist and Beloit College Alumnus Marcus Hayes'99 and danced by our students. The concert will also include a premiere of a dance made for our students to perform by Jess Pretty, who makes work that explores identity and hopeful possibilities for the marginalized, Additionally, the list of dances in Chelonia 2019 includes new pieces by faculty choreographers Gina T'ai and Sarah Wolf and encore performances of our finest student-choreographed work.
Festival of One Act Plays
7:30 p.m., Feb. 28, March 1, 2, & 7, 8, 9, 2019
Student directors, designers and performers are at the center of a process that brings fresh and vibrant voices to the stage.
7:30 p.m., April 25, 26, 27, & May 2, 3, 4, 2019
By Jen Silverman
Directed by Amy Sarno
The Moors invites audiences into a mysteriously twisted world of Victorian novels. Playwright Jen Silverman plays with genre, gender, and class in this darkly comic visit to a secluded manor full of salacious secrets.