Beloit College Sustainability Fellows Program Goals
- Engaging students in community-based learning through interactions at their site, discussion of sustainability topics during weekly meetings of the Sustainability Seminar, and guided reflections on their activities during the Community-based Learning Workshop.
- Involving students in the design, evaluation, and implementation of sustainability projects.
- Enhancing the ability of the placement sites to achieve their sustainability goals.
- Developing a sense of community and mutual support among the students involved in the program.
- Completion of an academic product that is specific to the internship or applied research project.