The Sustainability Program at Beloit is overseen by the Sustainability Steering Committee. This group is tasked with facilitating progress of the Pathways to Sustainability Leadership program, initiatives, events, and goals. The committee meets regularly throughout the academic year as well as an annual retreat to assess the overall progress of the Sustainability Plan and learning outcomes from Citizen courses, Fellows projects, and Leader Teams. If you would like to know more, please contact any member of the Steering Committee.
- Sue Swanson, Professor of Geology, Chair
- Sarah Coyer, Assistant Director of Residential Life
- Chris Fink, Associate Professor of English
- Yaffa Grossman, Professor of Biology
- Jo Ortel, Professor of Art & Art History
- Lori Rhead, VP Human Resources & Operations
- Matt Tedesco, Associate Dean of the College, Associate Professor of Philosophy & Religious Studies