Professional Language Training
Working professionals can brush up on their Russian by taking one of two evening courses offered online.
The deadline to enroll in Professional Language Training courses for Spring 2022 is January 10, 2022.
The Center for Language Studies is offering Russian courses designed for professionals who want to continue working while strengthening their Russian in the evenings.
Students earn four undergraduate credits for each course, which covers the full curriculum of a college semester and includes five language skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing, and cultural awareness. Classes meet online in three one-hour sessions each week and the homework helps students prepare for each class.
In the advanced class, thought-provoking discussions are conducted primarily in Russian.
Courses, Spring 2022
- 14 week courses: January 31 - May 4
- Weekly schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7 - 8 p.m. Central Time
- hold an undergraduate degree or be 25 years of age or older
- not currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Four U.S. undergraduate semester credits. Participants will receive a transcript upon completion.