Dates & Fees
CLS is one of the most affordable intensive language programs in the country!
Summer 2021 Dates
|7 Week Program||Session I (first 3.5 weeks)||Session II (second 3.5 weeks)|
|June 20 – August 6||June 20 – July 13||July 14 – August 6|
Summer 2021 Costs
|Tuition and Fees||7-Week Program||3.5-Week Programs|
|Room & Board (Double Room)||N/A||N/A|
|Room & Board (Single Room, limited availability)||N/A||N/A|
|Comprehensive fee (tuition, double room, full meal plan)||
The above fees do not include the cost of books for the courses.
Students must submit a $300 non-refundable deposit by May 15th to confirm their spot. Bills for the remaining tuition will be sent via email after that date.
Participants who withdraw before the start of classes will receive a full refund minus the $300 deposit. Those who have submitted a deposit for a course that is cancelled due to low enrollment or other factors will receive a full refund of their $300 deposit. To withdraw, please send an email to Josh Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last dates to drop CLS courses with no impact on your transcript is the third day of classes. After that date, a withdrawal will result in a grade of F.
Refunds after classes begin: appropriate refunds of tuition, room and board will be made on a prorated basis following the standard refund schedule in the Beloit College Catalog.
For those enrolled in one 3.5-week session:
- Drop in the first week of class: 80% refund
- Drop in the second week of class: 50% refund
- No refund after the last day of the second week.
For those enrolled in 7-week program:
- Drop in the first week of classes: 80% refund
- Drop in the second week of classes: 60% refund
- Drop in the third week of classes: 40% refund
- Drop in the fourth week of classes: 20% refund
- No refund after the last day of the fourth week.