What to Bring
Be ready and packed before heading out.
- Textbooks, ordered ahead of time.
- 3” x 5” index cards for vocabulary drills and memorization.
- Clothing for temperatures between 60 degrees and 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and rain gear.
- Bed linens, bedding, pillows, towels.
- Exercise gear to use in the sports facilities, including swimming suit.
- Any prescription medication that you take.
- Toiletries and personal items.
All students should order the textbooks for their course ahead of time.
You will be assigned a mailbox number upon arrival. Your mailing address will be:
Box # _________
700 College St.
Beloit, WI 53511
If you need to have something sent to Beloit College prior to your arrival, please send in care of Josh Moore, CLS.