Safe travels on your way back home.
It is the responsibility of each participant to attend all hall meetings regarding proper check-out procedure. Your RA will post announcements for these meetings in the Residence Hall. Residents are required to sign up with the RA to check out of their rooms and to turn in their keys. Residents who do not leave their rooms in good condition will be charged additional fees for cleaning and/or damages.
Students only in Session I
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Morning – Exams for Session I and seven-week participants (mandatory)
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Closing ceremony for Session I participants (mandatory)
- 2:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Check-out for Session I participants
Students in the Full Program or Only Session II
Friday, July 31, 2020
- Morning – Exams for Session II and seven-week participants (mandatory)
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. – Closing Ceremony (mandatory)
- Evening – Students are free to check out up until noon on Saturday.
Saturday, August 1, 2020
- Before Noon – All participants must be checked out