Welcome to CLS!
Completing your Registration & Preparation
Students who have been accepted into the program must complete all of the following steps and forms in order to be enrolled in CLS.
- Complete and submit your intent to register form. By signing the Intent to Register form, you acknowledge that you understand the program expectations and are committed to attending the CLS program.
- Submit your $300 enrollment deposit. The $300 deposit is non-refundable and will be credited toward the cost of tuition. You may pay your deposit by check or electronically. To pay electronically, simply go to beloit.afford.com and make a one-time payment to “Center for Language Studies.”
- Complete and submit your housing contract. Students participating in the program are expected to live in residence halls with their fellow students as part of the intensive and immersive environment. To reserve your room, fill out the housing contract and placement questionnaire.
- Review, complete, and submit health forms. Health Forms are mandatory for all students residing on campus. They help us maintain a healthy environment and be informed and ready to respond when medical situations arise. When filling out your health forms, you may need to consult with your doctor, so we encourage you to start the process as soon as possible. Once you’re done, email us your completed health forms or send them through the mail.
- Plan your travel and arrival. Review information about what to bring with you and travel, arrival, and check-in.
- Submit your arrival information. In order to ensure that we get you to campus and in your room, please complete the Arrival Information Form.