Current Student Job Opportunities
Learning Enrichment and Disability Services - Learning Assistant
- Complete Job Description (PDF):
Learning Enrichment and Disability Services is seeking applicants for the following Fall 2016 semester positions:
- Learning Assistant - Dean of Students Liaison
Learning Assistant - Tutor Matching
- Learning Assistant - Tutor Training
- Learning Assistant - Publicity
- Learning Assistant - Academic Enrichment
- Learning Assistant - Disability Awareness and Assistance
Applications are available online at www.beloit.edu/learning/positions.
Questions should be directed to Patrice Gabower, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good academic standing and effective study habits.
- Initiative to develop new ideas; creativity
- Presentation Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Positive rapport with fellow students, faculty and staff
- Computer skills and a willingness to learn new ones. (Prefer experience in Publisher)
- Ability to keep private information confidential.