Current Student Job Opportunities
Campus Center - Set-Up Crew
- Complete Job Description (PDF):
Thank you for interest in working in the Jeffris-Wood Campus Center in Pearsons Hall. The Campus Center office is responsible for the operations of Pearsons Hall and all the events that occur in this facility. Events include meetings, receptions, dinners, speakers, and various social functions.
If you have any questions, please contact Keisha Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of these events require special arrangements of the spaces in the building. The set up crew is responsible for ensuring all the required spaces are arranged for each event.
Additional duties include:
- Be responsible for executing the set-up, resets, and take down of each Pearson’s room requested as recorded in room reservations book, as well as last minute additions or changes, if they can be accommodated.
- Assess completed set ups for accuracy to request, safety, logistics, and visual effects. Check entire floor after completing large set ups, Need to do a final check of each set up.
- Work as a member of a team, pull full share of work load, respond willingly to suggestions of other Pearsons’ Set-Up Crew members, communicate suggestions for improvement to the Head set up crew leader or the Director.
- Applicants must have flexible schedules and have availability to work on weekday evenings and on
Applicants must be able to assist a team in lifting and moving tables, chairs, and other
physical objects in the building.
6 positions are available. $7.25/hour
Apply online here: http://bit.ly/1QuT4qt