Wellness & Recreation
We’re here to help you live well and stay healthy.
College isn’t just for hitting the books
Obviously, your education comes first. But Beloiters often balance their studies with relaxation through yoga, meditation, working out in our new fitness facilities, club or varsity sports, and recreational activities along the river.
We take our fun seriously. Just ask us about the time our intramural team went for the world record by playing a 72-hour match of Ultimate Frisbee.
Support for your well-being
If you don’t feel well — in mind or body — the caring staff at the campus Health & Wellness Center can help. On-campus services for your physical and emotional health include primary care, counseling, spiritual life and health education.
Stay active in all seasons
Beloit offers lots of ways to help you get moving. In addition to our 19 varsity sports, you’ll find:
- Group exercise classes and state-of-the-art workout facilities at the Powerhouse , including a fitness floor, a 10-lane pool, and an indoor track.
- Intramural sports like basketball, indoor soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, and volleyball.
- Events to support your well-being organized by students on the Beloit Wellness Team.
- Campus clubs for activities like archery, yoga, golf, and outdoor recreation.
- The Buccaneer Boathouse , a student-run boating center for canoeing and kayaking on the Rock River.
- Community activities, including a nearby skate park; riverside bike and walking paths connected to the Powerhouse; and three bowling alleys.