Need help getting something going at Beloit College? Contact Student Engagement and Leadership. We're around to make sure that students are able to do everything they want to do! Whether it is finding people with similar interests or starting a new club, we're here every step of the way!
The Student Engagement and Leadership Office offers workshops, resources, materials, and guidance for clubs and their leaders. Our office coordinates the staff, services, and events for Pearsons (Campus Center) and other student events. We are here to help you.
Please feel free to take advantage of our online resources. If you have any questions, or if you need more information, please get in contact with us and we'll do all we can to help out!
We Offer . . .
- The Involvement Fair - a meeting place and free publicity for your club
- Assistance with Funding Proposals
- Event planning assistance for clubs
- Assistance and support for Beloit Student Congress and Programming Board
- Opportunities to get off-campus
- Assistance and support for current and future clubs
- Assistance for club leaders and advisors
- Workshops on important topics such as budgets, contracts, and leadership
We Authorize . . .
- All contracts involving student activities fees
- Account transfers for student clubs
- AV/ISR purchases involving student activities fees
- Reimbursement of club money and funding proposals
- Purchase orders and requisitions
- Student all-campus mailings
Other Services . . .
- Ride Board
- Van Galder Shuttle Service
- Contracting Worksheets
- Programming tips... when? where? how?
- Assistance in reserving AV equipment for events in Pearsons
- Assistance with building reservations for events
- Help in getting staging and equipment from Facilities for student events