Aldrich is one of the largest and oldest residence halls. Built in 1946 and renovated in 1999, Aldrich houses over 100 students on two coed floors, one split floor of men and women and one small all women's floor. The majority of the rooms are doubles with some singles and a few triples. There is a kitchen and lounge on the first, second, and third floors. The Aldrich smart classroom is located on the ground floor.