Skip Navigation

Work Requests

If there is maintenance related problem with your room that should be addressed, Facilities can help.  Work Requests are handled through Facilities and you can contact them via the web or by calling extension 2200.  This link will bring you to the Facilities webpage where you can fill out a work request.

Online Work Request