Skip Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

Giving Day:  Today is Giving Day! Make a gift, spread the word, and show you're Proud to be Beloit!

Where/how do I change my address?

Students wishing to change their address should fill out a Student Address Change form in the Registrar's Office on the second floor of Pearsons Hall. Alumni/ae with an address change should send the change to the Alumni/ae Office.

Where/how do I notify the college of a name change?

A current student with a name change should provide the Registrar's Office with appropriate documentation, such as a marriage certificate or a legal name change document. Alumni/ae with a name change should contact the Alumni/ae Office.

Where/how can I get proof/verification of enrollment or a degree?

The Registrar's Office issues verification for loan deferment, good student discount, etc. Students may stop by the office to request a status letter and should bring in any necessary forms provided by the requestor.

Beloit College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:

Phone:   703-742-4200
Fax:       703-742-4239
Mail:      National Student Clearinghouse
             13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
              Herndon, VA 20171

How do I convert a Beloit unit to semester or quarter hours?

One unit of credit is equivalent to four semester/hours or six quarter/hours

When is/was the last day for a refund?  See Accounting