Online Print Shop
You can use the online print shop for both college projects and personal printing.
College Projects (for faculty, staff, and approved student organizations)
- Order online at www.beloit.dcopy.net
- Pay with BC account codes (pre-loaded) or fill in account code
- business cards / letterhead / envelopes
- posters / flyers
- large format or research posters
- invitations and cards
- and more.
- Turnaround time is 2 days. Be sure to plan your projects accordingly.
- Orders will be delivered to the Beloit College Mail Center in Pearsons Hall.
- Jim Locke (x2232) will send you an email notification when your order arrives.
Students, faculty and staff can also utilize the online print shop for personal printing needs. Digicopy has set up a "retail" site for personal purchases at: beloitretail.dcopy.net
- Faculty and staff: Log in in using your Beloit email address and the default password "retail." You can also create a new account by clicking "Create an account," to the bottom left of the login field.
- Students: Go to "Create an account" to the bottom left of the login field to create an account and login to the system.
Example projects: Oversized research posters can be printed with Digicopy for the same price as with the former campus print shop. All other printing needs -- cards, brochures, booklets -- can also be printed using the site, among many other things.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. The person making use of these services is liable for any infringement.