Applicants should work with an advisor in the Office of International Education before applying to study off-campus.
To make an appointment, email email@example.com, call 608 363 2269, or visit the Office of International Education at 717 Chapin Street.
How to Apply Using StudioAbroad
1. Go to the Options page of StudioAbroad.
2. Find your program of interest using the search function.
3. Click on "Apply Now" to start your application.
4. Log in to the system using your Beloit user name and password (your email username without @beloit.edu).
5. Click on the application under the "Applications Filed" heading.
6. Complete the course lists and essay questions by clicking on "Study Abroad Application Questions." PLEASE complete your essays off-line so that you can proofread, edit, and get feedback on them from advisors. Final drafts can then be pasted into the online application.
7. Before requesting recommendations, discuss your plans with the faculty members and peer who will recommend you. Click on "Request Electronic Recommendations" to make requests, then click "Save". The faculty and peer you identified will receive an email with instructions for submitting the recommendation. A check mark will appear in your recommendation list when a recommendation has been submitted.
8. Application complete? Submit it by clicking on "Submit".
9. Print a copy of your unofficial transcript from the Portal and bring it to the OIE by 3:30pm the day of the deadline. At this time you will make an appointment for an interview with a member of the Committee on International Education.