You have what it takes to complete college!
Beloit College Upward Bound is a federally-funded TRIO program that provides high school students with educational opportunities designed to prepare them for college.
Upward Bound assists students through academic advising, tutoring, admissions and financial aid activities, college visits, cultural and career activities, and mentoring programs. Each year, over 90% of all Upward Bound seniors enroll in a post-secondary educational institution during the fall following their high-school graduation.
You Can Do It
If you’ve even remotely thought about a post-secondary education (college), you’ve come to the right place. Upward Bound can help you move through the possibility of college, to college graduation!
- Be the first in your family to graduate from college.
- Earn money to pay for your college education.
- Develop the skills that will make you academically successful.
- Cultivate positive habits to ensure you are ready for college.
Reasons to Apply
- You get paid to attend! Students who participate receive a regular stipend.
- Upward Bound guides you through the entire college application process.
- Upward Bound ensures you’re taking the right classes to get into college.
- Upward Bound will help you apply for financial aid.
- You will receive free tutoring.
- You will have opportunities to participate in diverse cultural experiences.
- You will visit a multitude of college campuses.
- You have the opportunity to experience life on a college campus.