Workout on Your Own
Prefer to work out alone? Stay fit both physically and mentally while maintaining your own pace.
Work out anywhere
Whether you’re in your dorm room or at home, we hope you take advantage of these free online resources that will help you maintain your fitness goals.
- Brian Syuki - Focus Fitness: This channel features over 1,000 videos with plenty of fat burning standing workouts that are easy on the joints. New workouts are published every day.
- Fitness Blender: 600 free full length workout videos. High and low impact, workouts with and without equipment, core and HIIT…so many more!
- United We Move from Planet Fitness: Almost 200 free videos, most under 30 minutes. Both cardio and strength-based workouts.
- Les Mills Free Workouts: They’re “on a mission to create a fitter planet. This doesn’t mean making people work out. It means helping people fall in love with fitness so that they want to work out.”
- Calm 10-Minute Meditations: The Daily Calm is a 10-minute meditation that’s an accessible point of entry for new meditators, but is also perfect for seasoned meditators who are looking for a simple, guided, daily meditation.
- 8 Body Weight Exercises to Try in Your Dorm Room: Article showing a circuit of exercises for at home working out. Complete the circuit 3 to 5 times.
Weight room workouts
Here are some workout ideas for when you come over to the Muth Family Fitness Center. You can do one workout or any combination of these to help meet your fitness goals.
- Warmup exercises
- Cool down exercises
- Full body workout
- Upper body workout
- Abdominals workout
- Lower body workout
- Body weight exercises
- Med ball workout
- Exercise ball workout