Group Fitness Classes
Get together with others for regular fitness activities.
Fitness-Palooza! Saturdays for Mod 2*:
10 am: Zumba
11 am: Tabata HIIT
12 pm: Yoga
All classes will be held in the O’Neill Fieldhouse at the Powerhouse. You can register below up to three days in advance or just drop in on the day of the class.
*April 17, April 24, May 8, May 15.
All group fitness classes are open to Beloit College students, faculty and staff who are approved to be on campus by the COVID-19 Task Force. Spots in each session are limited, so those interested should sign up in advance. Registration is available three days before any session, so register early to make sure you have a spot!
Upcoming SessionsMore events are in the works.
How to Register
- UPDATE: Virtual group fitness class registration goes through the campus calendar.
- In the Registration section below, click the “Log In” button at the top right. Use your usual Beloit College username and password.
- Find the class you want to attend on the calendar and click it for more information.
- At the bottom of the class information window, click the “Register” button.
- A confirmation message should appear if you registered successfully.