At Home Fitness
We may be practicing social distancing, but we can still workout and stay fit both physically and mentally.
Whether you’re in your dorm room or at home, we hope you take advantage of these free online resources that will help you maintain your fitness goals.
- YMCA Health & Fitness Videos: A nice library of videos covering subjects from yoga to boxing.
- Fitness Blender: 600 free full length workout videos. High and low impact, workouts with and without equipment, core and HIIT…so many more!
- United We Move from Planet Fitness: Almost 200 free videos, most under 30 minutes. Both cardio and strength-based workouts.
- Les Mills Free Workouts: They’re “on a mission to create a fitter planet. This doesn’t mean making people work out. It means helping people fall in love with fitness so that they want to work out.”
- 8 Body Weight Exercises to Try in Your Dorm Room: Article showing a circuit of exercises for at home working out. Complete the circuit 3 to 5 times.