Faculty & Staff Engagement
Faculty Development Opportunities
Call for Applications
The Weissberg Program in Human Rights and Social Justice welcomes proposals from faculty members for activities that will help them advance their research and teaching about human rights and/or social justice.
Past recipients have used funding to
- participate in professional development seminars,
- collaborate with human rights/social justice experts (on-campus or off-campus),
- conduct research, and
- bring human rights/social justice experts to campus for short residencies.
Funding may be used for travel expenses, seminar fees, library acquisitions, research assistants, and honoraria for visitors to campus.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and should include
- a description of the proposed activity
- anticipated outcomes
- plans for dissemination and/or next steps
Joint proposals for activities to be undertaken with Beloit College colleagues will also be considered.