Didn’t see what you wanted? You can get it started!
The following is needed to start a club:
- Six interested students for initial membership.
- A faculty or staff member to serve as advisor.
- Goals and purpose of the group.
- Potential meeting times and locations for the club and for executive members.
- The group’s classification:
- Advocacy and Service
- Competitive and Team
- Special Interest
- A written Constitution
Submitting your Application
Once you have all of the above materials, please complete the New Club and Organizations Application.
After your application has been received, it will be reviewed by Club and Organization Oversight (COO). You will be contacted about the next steps.