Resources for current club members and leaders.
Maintaining Club Status
There are six general requirements to continue as a registered club or organization:
- Update and submit your roster, identifying any maincontacts (ex. exec board positions).
- Review, update, and submit your constitution.
- Designate and train a member to access finances.
- Designate a member to regularly attend COO Meetings.
- Designate a club advisor (faculty or staff person at Beloit College).
- Establish a regular meeting time and communicate it with SEAL and COO.
Failure to complete these requirements each year may result in probation.