Resources for current club members and leaders.
Maintaining Club Status
There are six general requirements to continue as a registered club or organization:
- Update and submit your roster, identifying any maincontacts (ex. exec board positions).
- Review, update, and submit your constitution.
- Designate and train a member to access finances.
- Designate a member to regularly attend COO Meetings.
- Designate a club advisor (faculty or staff person at Beloit College).
- Establish a regular meeting time and communicate it with SEAL and COO.
Failure to complete these requirements each year may result in probation.
All forms can be found under the Resources tab on this page, or by going here.