The search committee members represent numerous community perspectives critical to identifying the next Beloit College president.
Board of Trustees
- Nina Weissberg’84 — search committee Chair, CEO of Weissberg Investment Corp and Trustee of the Weissberg Foundation
- Alex Catalan’10 — college counseling professional at the Seven Hills School in Cincinnati
- Don Kent’77 — principal, financial advisor, Bernstein Private Wealth Management
- Tori Key’03 — senior analyst and advisor to the CFO at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in Washington, D.C.
- Dick Niemiec’65 — board chair, interim president of Beloit College in 2008-09; retired senior vice president, Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Rachel Bergstrom — associate professor of biology and co-director of the Advanced Mentoring Program (AMP), recently recognized for her work advancing civically engaged STEM learning and research
- Laura Grube’08 — associate professor of economics and business who leads Beloit’s Econ Day, an annual alumni and career development trip to Chicago
- Sonya Maria Johnson — assistant professor of religious studies and critical identity studies and Mouat junior professor of international studies and Underkofler Award winner for excellence in teaching
- Ron Watson — associate professor of health & society and political science, co-director of Career Channels and co-director of Why Bother, Wisconsin?, Beloit’s initiative to help students make voting a lifelong habit
- Erica Daniels — secretary of the board and chief of staff who has been with the college for 10 years
- Dave DeGeorge’89 — current Beloit athletic director and baseball coach with most wins in program history; has been at the college for over 30 years
- Brandon Joly’23 — Beloit Student Government president, majoring in math, education and youth studies, and Spanish language and culture; on the soccer team and track and field
- Saumyaa Gupta’24 — international intern in the Office of Admissions, Resident Assistant, former Beloit Student Government vice president, majoring in political science and psychology
- Tim McKevett’86 — now in his ninth year as CEO of Beloit Memorial Health System and 28th year with the system
- Regina Dunkin’96 — President of Beloit City Council, chair of the Greater Beloit Economic Development Corporation, past member of the Beloit School Board, and community relations coordinator for Beloit Memorial Health System
Special Advisor to the Committee
- Steve Mahle’67 — Board of Trustees member and retired executive vice president for healthcare policy at Medtronic, Inc.