Next Steps Checklist
I’m a Beloiter! What’s Next?
Your Next Steps Checklist includes items that need to be completed before you arrive on campus and before you start classes. Take a moment to celebrate becoming a Beloiter and get started here:
- If you haven’t already, submit your Enrollment Deposit.
- Activate your Beloit College Email Account.
- Start your Housing Agreement and Placement Questionnaire.
- Check your Applicant Status Page for additional items on your Financial Aid and Enrollment checklists that can be completed now.
- Follow @BeABeloiter on Instagram and introduce yourself to your future classmates by sending us a direct message.
Forms, Information, and Assignments
|Now||Housing Agreement and Placement Questionnaire||Choose Your Housing|
|Now||Activate Your Beloit College Email Account||Computing & Technology|
|Now||Final Transcripts (submit official copy)||Register for Classes|
|Now||Questionnaire for Advisor||Complete Your Paperwork|
|Now||Modern Languages Placement Exam/Conversation||Register for Classes|
|July 7||Emergency Contact Information||Complete Your Paperwork|
|July 14||Sexual Assault Awareness Assignment||Complete Your Paperwork|
|July 15||Student Health Forms||Complete Your Paperwork|
|July 15||Health Insurance Waiver Form or Health Insurance Selection Form (Domestic Students)||Complete Your Paperwork|
|July 15||Parental Education Form||Complete Your Paperwork|
|July 15||Use of Preferred Name on Campus Form (optional)||Complete Your Paperwork|
|Aug. 1||Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination||Complete Your Paperwork|
|Watch Email||Submit Photo and Signature for Student ID||Complete Your Paperwork|
Financial Aid Deadlines
|July 31||Verification Forms (if requested)||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|July 31||PLUS Loan Application (Domestic Students)||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|July 31||Direct Loan - Counseling and MPN (Domestic Students)||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|July 31||Beloit College and/or Strong Loans - Accept, Counseling, and MPN||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|July 9||Billing Statement Sent||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|August 13||Tuition Payment Due||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|August 13||Set up Nelnet Payment Plan (alternative, to pay over time)||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|August 23||Tuition Insurance Plan (optional)||Tuition Payments & Finances|
|Optional||FERPA Student Financial Records Release Form||Tuition Payments & Finances|
Mark Your Calendar
- June 28-July 29 – Optional Summer Short Courses (held virtually)
- July 6-15 – Summer Orientation (held virtually)
- July 20-30 – Advising and Fall Class Registration (individual appointments with your AMP Advisor)
- Aug. 11 – Football Athletes Move-in (details sent by coaches)
- Aug. 13 – International Student Move-in (details sent by International Student Orientation Group. Please submit your travel itinerary through the Portal as soon as you’ve made your arrangements.)
- Aug. 13-17 – International Student Orientation
- Aug. 17 – Fall Athletes Move-in (details sent by coaches)
- Aug. 17 – New Student Move-in (Last Names A-L)
- Aug. 18 – New Student Move-in (Last Names M-Z)
- Aug. 18-22 – New Student Days
- Aug. 23 – First Day of Classes