Quarantine & Isolation Care
The Covid Care Team is here to assist you during this challenging time, and ensure that you and our community remain healthy and safe.
If you have any questions or concerns while you are in quarantine or isolation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Quarantine & Isolation Instructions
All of these instructions are from the protective practices policy.
Depending on where you reside on campus and if you live with another person, you may be required to move to temporary housing in order to protect others from possibly being exposed. Residential Life will determine where you will go and will assist you with the transition.
For those that live off campus, we ask that you quarantine or isolate in your own private room away from others. If you are unable to do so, please let us know and we can provide temporary housing on campus.
- There are 3 designated delivery times each day when food will be dropped off outside your door.
Meals need to be ordered 2 hours in advance of the designated delivery/pick up time.
- This allows the dining staff to have time to build your order and prep for pick up. It also provides extra time to catch errors and fix problems that arise.
- The earliest the app will allow a pick up time is 1 hour from placing the order, this includes the ASAP function.
- If you are unable to order, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try our best to get you fed.
- You are able to order meals days in advance, such as ordering breakfast the night before.
- Please be aware of which location you should be ordering from
- Weekday meals are all at Commons
- Weekend brunch meals are at Commons
- Weekend dinner meals are from Hamiltons
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns pertaining to meal ordering and delivery.
An email will go out from the Dean of Students Office to your work supervisors and instructors informing them of your isolation or quarantine. However, you are responsible for reaching out to your instructors directly about any missed coursework.
Covid Concierge Service
The Covid Care Team will email a Google form to you every day. Please be sure to fill it out every day so that we can track how you are feeling and follow-up if necessary.
You may email us during regular business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Non-urgent responses received outside of regular business hours (9:00am - 5:00pm) or over the weekend will be addressed the following business day.
If you need immediate assistance in the event of an emergency, please contact Security.
Quarantine / Isolation Release
You will receive a final email notifying you of your release. Please do not leave isolation / quarantine prior to receiving the release email.
If you temporarily moved, you must return your room key to the Office of Residential Life. There is a key box outside of the office where the key can be returned.
Please continue to wear your mask everywhere, physically distance yourself from others by at least 6 feet and follow all campus rules.