Beloit College is committed to providing students with continuity in their studies and being proactive in protecting the health and safety of the campus community and the surrounding Stateline area.
April 1, 2020 - Important Information
- All on-campus events are canceled, and athletic events on or off-campus are canceled.
- Classes will continue to be taught online or otherwise remotely throughout the spring semester.
- Faculty & staff have been asked to work remotely, if they are able to.
- Students no longer staying in the residence halls and using their meal plans due to COVID-19 will receive a prorated reduction for spring room and board.
- The fall 2020 semester will be divided into two modules, with students taking two courses per module.
- April 2 – “Reasons for module-based semester” Letter sent to Beloit Students
- April 1 – “Prorated Reduction of Room & Board” Letter sent to Beloit Students & Parents
- March 31 – “Fall 2020 Calendar & Curriculum Changes” Letter sent to Beloit Students
- March 19 – “Care and Support” Letter Sent to Beloit Students
- March 19 – “Beloit College Remote Work Directive” for Faculty & Staff
- March 14 – Letter to Parents from President Scott Bierman
Please use the COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org address to ask questions or share concerns about the virus and its impact on the college community.
The COVID-19 Task Force members are Eric Boynton, Cecil Youngblood, Elizabeth Brewer, Tara Girad, Leslie Davidson, and Pam McQuesten.
Seeking Medical Advice
Faculty and staff with questions or concerns about their health should seek medical advice from their preferred provider.