Government & Foundation Relations
Jay Zambito recently received a highly competitive Petroleum Research Fund grant to help fund his research project through August of 2022.
Jay Zambito, Associate Professor of Geology, recently received the Petroleum Research Fund grant from the American Chemical Society. The grant will help fund his project titled “Using Biomarkers to Test the Impact of Forest Evolution on the Organic Matter Composition of Marine Black Shales” through August of 2022. This is a highly competitive grant and Jay is the first Beloit College faculty member to receive it.
The Corporate and Foundation Relations staff is here to assist faculty and staff in the process of developing and submitting proposals and in the management of awards.
We will help with:
- Finding funding
- Coordinating and collaborating on funding requests for institutional priorities and faculty research needs
- Reviewing and submitting proposals
- Obtaining necessary authorizations
- Facilitating sponsor contact and negotiations (as needed)
- Accepting awards on the college’s behalf
- Overseeing award management
Please contact Ann Marie Santora, Executive Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations, for more information.