We can’t wait to have you join us for this adventure!
Things to Complete Now
In order to secure your place, we ask that you submit a deposit of $300. Look for a notification and link in your acceptance email. You will be billed for the balance upon your arrival on campus.
Complete the documents linked in your acceptance email letter.
- Program fee deposit
- Medical forms
- Terms and Conditions form
- Emergency contact information
What to Bring
- Sheets, pillow(s) and blanket for XL Twin-sized bed (36” x 80”)
- Clothing appropriate for warm weather, including a sun hat
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Notebook and pens
- Laptop computer (if you have one)
- Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, grooming products)
- Mosquito repellent, sunscreen
- Sandals and closed-toe shoes
- Water bottle
Arrival Day Details
Arrival date: Sunday, June 16th
2 - 4 pm: Campus and city tours available for families
4 pm: Welcome reception
5 pm: Parents depart
5 pm: Dinner in Commons dining hall, Chapin Hall