Free money programs awarded based on the family’s financial strength.
Beloit College is committed to making your educational goals within your reach. When we process your financial aid application, we will conduct a comprehensive review of your application and create a financial aid package. If you are eligible, the programs listed on this page will be included in your financial aid package.
Federal Grant Programs
The following programs are available for qualifying students. The application for these programs is the FAFSA.
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
For more information, please visit the Federal Student Aid website.
State Grant Programs
The following programs are available for qualifying Wisconsin Residents. The application for these programs is the FAFSA.
- Wisconsin Tuition Grant
- Talent Incentive Program (must be nominated for the award)
- Minority Retention Grant (must be nominated for the award)
Beloit Grants Programs
- Beloit College Grant: Awarded based on the family’s financial need as determined by the financial aid application. U.S citizens and eligible non-citizens are asked to complete the FAFSA for consideration for the Beloit College Grant. International students are asked to complete a Declaration of Finance for consideration.
- Family Tuition Grant: Awarded to siblings who are simultaneously enrolled at Beloit College each semester. Semester award amount is $1,250 per student.