Net Price Calculator
Beloit College is pleased to provide students with this financial aid calculator as a guide in planning for college.
The calculator will estimate financial need and merit awards based on prior year data. Estimates are based on award policies for the 2021 academic year and are subject to change.
- Your estimate is meant to help you plan your educational financing at the college and is based on the information you provided in this calculator.
- This calculator is intended for full-time first-time domestic first-year students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. The calculator is not able to estimate awards for any other students, including transfer students, students with international citizenship, and part-time students. If you have further questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
- Please remember that this estimate does not represent a final determination, or actual award, of admissibility, financial assistance or a final net price; estimates are based on cost of attendance and financial aid provided to students in 2021-2022. This estimate shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, the institution of higher education, or the State.
- Be sure to complete the required admissions and financial aid materials, including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine your final eligibility for federal grants, loans, or work-study.
- If your family has special circumstances, please contact the Financial Aid Office after submitting your FAFSA for an individual review of your award.
- We are pleased to be able to offer funding to our students. For our full-time students enrolling in college for the first time in 2021, over 90% received grant or scholarship aid.