Helping setup spaces for your events.
Until further notice, all campus events require approval from the COVID Task force committee. Please email your Event info to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. When Facilities receives approval confirmation, we will continue with the event requests.
A two week verbal notice is requested of an upcoming event that requires assistance from Facilities (includes Housekeeping, Maintenance and Grounds services). Contact LeeAnn Ryan at 608-363-2733 with questions for campus events. All event requests for the Powerhouse should be directed to Dianne Myhre at 608-363-2381.
An Event Setup Planner Form is requested to be submitted a minimum of one week prior to event. This allows for better planning and time management to better prepare your event. A Beloit College account number(s) is required for all events. Account numbers are only charged for necessary overtime or to replace damaged or missing Event equipment.
Materials requested by students must be authorized by Student Engagement and Leadership, Residential Life or Faculty Advisor. Please get approval before making your request.
Requests that are submitted in less than one week’s time risk not being fulfilled due to staffing and resources. All items requested are on a first come, first serve basis. Facilities reserves the right to adjust quantities to best accommodate all events.
After Hours & Weekend Work
Housekeeping, Maintenance and Grounds services are available for weekend events.
- Two weeks notice is requested.
- Services requested after hours will be overtime and billed accordingly. A minimum of two hours overtime rate will be charged.
- Weekend services must be approved in advance by the Department Head/Chair.
- A Beloit College account number must be provided when making your request before work can be properly scheduled.
- Damage or theft of Event equipment (i.e. tables, podiums, chairs etc.) will be charged to the responsible individual/department.
- Rooms with movable furniture, such as Weeks Lounge and Mathers Room, have diagrams posted showing the default room layout. It is your responsibility when using these rooms to be sure the furniture correlates with the diagram at the end of your event.