Rules & Expectations
Let’s keep the C-Haus a fun and relaxing space for all.
- You must be 18 or older to get into the C-Haus. No exceptions.
- The C-Haus is open to Beloit College students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- If you are a friend or family member of a Beloiter, you must have a guest pass. Ask your Beloiter to get one for you from security.
- If you are a guest of a band or other entertainment, your name must be provided to our door staff prior to the event you plan on attending.
- If you do not fit the previous profiles, you will not be admitted.
Service and Alcohol
- We hold the right to refuse service at any time.
- If you are under 21, or are already heavily intoxicated, you will not be served alcohol.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted in the C-Haus.
- Any alcohol purchased at C-Haus must be consumed on the premises.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the C-Haus porch.
- We aim to keep the C-Haus a positive social atmosphere. Negative attitudes, including hurtful words or actions toward anyone, are not acceptable.