Add Event to Website
Promote your event on your pages and the campus calendar.
- Website editors add events to the group which is responsible for the event, to appear on their pages.
- All events which are “live” are shown on the campus calendar automatically.
- Editors can then suggest and share their events to other groups, so it can appear on their pages.
- Editors can also further promote events “Open to the Public” on News & Events and on the homepage’s event map.
How to Add an Event
In order to add events, a user must have access to edit the website. All “groups” (sites) should have at least one editor, but everyone who is a part of the group could have access and add events.
- Steps for Adding an Event to the Website
- [Important] Adding Virtual Events for the Campus Community
- Best Practices for Event Promotion
Events planned and run by students should be added to the website by faculty and staff to appropriate groups.
- Events related to academics and coursework, such as senior projects, should ask their advisor or faculty in the department to add their events to the website.
- Events held by student clubs and organizations should ask the Student Engagement and Leadership (SEAL) office to add their events to the website.