Borrow a Car
Three compact cars are available for learning opportunities, including internships, volunteer activities, interviews, and conferences.
Career Works’ vehicles may be used for approved learning experiences and professional development opportunities such as:
- internships and volunteer activities,
- community-based learning activities,
- conferences and workshops,
- job and informational interviews,
- job shadowing.
The cars may be used by students for transportation to sites within one hour from Beloit College as estimated by Google Maps.
Three compact cars are available on a first-come, first served basis by prior reservation with Career Works staff.
Note: Cars are scheduled in two week blocks; we cannot guarantee a vehicle for the entire semester.
Cars are available to drive to locations within an hour of Beloit.
- meet with Career Works staff to discuss the reason for borrowing the car;
- be approved to drive college vehicles through the Security Office
…is the price of gas. The car will have a full tank of gas when picked up. Before returning the car, the driver must fill the tank completely.
Note: Students who are are driving through a program or particular office may inquire about getting their gas receipts reimbursed.