Monthly payment plans are available to students who need an option for paying tuition and fees not covered by Financial Aid and/or other sources.
Payment Plans are available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) Student Account Center (SAC). Your cost is a $45 enrollment fee each semester. Break down your balance into affordable monthly payments. There’s no interest, payment options are flexible, setup fees are affordable, and it’s easy to enroll.
**Non-current students are not eligible to set up a payment plan through TMS. Please contact the Bursar’s Office to see what payment options are available.
You will need to register for your Student Account Center at beloit.afford.com to enroll in a payment plan.
- Beginning in July – 5 payments due on the 15th of the month
- Beginning in August – 4 payments due on the 15th of the month
- Beginning in September – 3 payments due on the 15th of the month
- Beginning in January 15th – 4 payments due on the 15th of the month
- Beginning in February 15th – 3 payments due on the 15th of the month
To avoid a Late Payment Fee of $175.00 and an Accounting Hold on your student account, please have a payment plan set up by August 7, 2020 for Fall 2020 and February 5, 2021 for Spring 2021.
Monthly Payment Plans require timely payments throughout the semester to avoid a Late Payment Fee of $175.00 and an Accounting Hold.