In these extraordinary times, things may be a bit different, but teaching and learning will still be excellent.
- Classes will meet in-person, although instructors may incorporate a variety of pedagogical tools as a part of their in-person courses.
- Instructors will be available for in-person interactions outside of class time.
- Since classes will be meeting in-person, students will not be studying remotely.
- All classes will follow campus rules for face coverings.
- Arrangements will be made for students who are not able to attend class because of a brief illness or quarantine, as has always been our policy.
- Physical distancing is encouraged as it continues to be a highly effective way to avoid illness.