Sustainability in Practice Fall Break Trip Applications Due
This event takes place each week on Monday and Friday from September 15th, 2017 to October 6th, 2017.
Date: Friday, October 6th, 2017
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: Main Space,
Liberal Arts in Practice Center,
700 College St, Beloit, WI 53511
Sponsored by: LAPC
Contact: Jessica Fox-Wilson, email@example.com, 2647
Sustainability in Practice and will take place on Tuesday, October 17 and Wednesday, October 18
This two-day trip will include visits to the following sites:
- TREK Bicycles, hosted by Robert Burns '80
- UW-Milwaukee's PhD in Environmental Health Sciences Program
- WE Energies, hosted by Lori Peterson, '73
- The City of Milwaukee's Environmental Collaboration Office, hosted by director Erik Sharmbarger
- Young Alumni Panel at the Urban Ecology Center
Sustainability in Practice is supported by the Class of 2015 Career Development Fund, so students can enjoy this trip, free of cost. The trip includes home stays with alumni in Milwaukee.
In order to enjoy this trip, students must apply by completing this online application and submitting their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 4:00 PM on Friday, October 6. I hope that you will apply and spend your break connecting with alumni and learning more about careers in sustainability!
We strongly encourage you to have your resume and application reviewed by a LAPC Career Peer Advisor prior to application. Make an appointment with a peer advisor by visiting our booking site. All questions can be directed to email@example.com.
This event occurs on:
- Friday, September 15th, 2017
- Monday, September 18th, 2017
- Friday, September 22nd, 2017
- Monday, September 25th, 2017
- Friday, September 29th, 2017
- Monday, October 2nd, 2017
- Friday, October 6th, 2017
For more information, visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCEstzW_E0pubuzCdW0iG36yp2fV70nOF8hsytgzQEkA71IA/viewform.