Buccaneer Boathouse: Open Boating Hours
This event takes place each day from April 20th, 2019 to May 4th, 2019.
Date: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
Time: 5:00 pm
Duration: 2 hours
1876 Riverside Drive
Sponsored by: Buccaneer Boathouse
Contact: Quin Brunner, Tim Schmiechen (Advisor), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
We invite you to our daily Open Boating Hours starting April 1st, 2019, from 5 pm to 7 pm. We welcome our community members of all ages and experience levels to join us in Kayaking and/or canoeing.
Here is some important information:
- The Boathouse is located at 1876 Riverside Drive.
- All individuals must have a waiver on file to use a kayak/canoe. This only needs to be done once, and users under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign their waiver.
- All individuals must be wearing a life jacket while on the water. We have sizes that range from kids - XXL. There is no exception to this rule.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted at the Boathouse.
- Our crew members are student-volunteers who are present to ensure your safety and wellbeing while using this facility. We hope that you will appreciate their commitment to helping others enjoy the outdoors, and respect the rules and boundaries set by them on that day.
One last important thing is that everything is free of charge!
Spread the words! Tell your friends to come and hang out with us after class!
This event occurs on:
- Saturday, April 20th, 2019
- Sunday, April 21st, 2019
- Monday, April 22nd, 2019
- Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019
- Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
- Thursday, April 25th, 2019
- Friday, April 26th, 2019
- Saturday, April 27th, 2019
- Sunday, April 28th, 2019
- Monday, April 29th, 2019
- Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
- Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
- Thursday, May 2nd, 2019
- Friday, May 3rd, 2019
- Saturday, May 4th, 2019
For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/buccaneerboathouse/.