Welcome to the myCHOICES registration site! You’re invited to attend daily events that will help you decide what wellness should look like for you.
Who: All students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to attend.
What: Week includes a view into the many faces of "wellness".
When: April 15-19, 2013.
Why: As part of an NCAA grant, we received money to bring alcohol, drug, health, and wellness education to campus.
Where: All over campus.
We’re excited about the week we’ve put together for you and know that you will learn what your own unique version of wellness looks and feels like…have fun! We also want to show that living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t always take boat loads of time.
Here’s a listing of the week’s events:
- Health & Wellness facts, lunch (Commons)
- Turtle Trot w/President Bierman, 4:15 pm (meet at the corner of Chapin and College St.)
- Milkshake Monday, co-sponsored with Rotaract, 8 pm (Mauer Link)
- Mixology: Alcohol 101, lunch (Commons & DK's)
- Hydro Power: water cardio and toning, 4:07 - 5:37 pm (Pool in Sports Center)
- Health and Wellness Fair, 10 am - 3 pm, (Sports Center lobby); co-sponsored with the Health Center, serving smoothies from 1 - 2 pm
- Volleyball & Basketball "Noon Ball" (Sports Center gym), 12 pm to 1 pm
- Intoxicated Animals: The Science of Drug & Alcohol Use in Humans and Other Animals Kristin Bonnie, co-sponsored with SPIEL, 12 pm, Science Center 150
- Calorie count info, lunch & dinner (Commons)
- Dog Therapy, 12:30 pm - 1:20 pm (Aldrich Field)