COVID-19 Testing Center Student Assistant
Student in this position can expect to fill various roles within the COVID-19 Testing.
These may include:
- Checking in students arriving for testing
- Transporting paperwork from the 4th floor of the Powerhouse to the Health and Wellness Center on the 2nd floor of the Powerhouse.
- Light cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Restocking of supplies
- Driving to Fedex distribution center in Janesville to ship samples
- Bringing boxes to mail center
This position will start in January. A student in this position can expect to work 4 hours per day, no more than 20 hours a week. Hours of work will be between 8am - 7pm Monday thru Friday and weekends.
Number of Positions Available
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Winter Break
How To Apply
To apply for this position please click here.