Pearsons Hall, Spirituality Room
Food & Drink
The Spirituality Room is intended to be a peaceful retreat for students, faculty, and staff to engage in quiet reflection, meditation, or spiritual/religious gatherings (worship, devotions, study, times of fellowship, etc.) Reservations are required for regular weekly usage or when you need the room on a definite date and at specific time; they are NOT required for occasional use, dropping in alone or with friends.Please use the room according to this basic intention and to the following guidelines:
- Clean: Leave the room in an orderly, clean state.
- No Flames: Do not smoke or use candles or incense.
- (On special occasions, unscented candles may be burned with prior consent.)
- Food or Drink: Do not consume these here.
- Music: Feel free to use the CD player, at low volume.
Pearsons Admin x2301