Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- The purpose of SAAC is to function as an accessible intermediate body by promoting open communication and constructive discussion between students and the Athletic Department faculty and staff.
- To engage the Beloit community by providing educational opportunities and charitable services.
- To promote support for any and all Beloit athletic programs.
- To advocate leadership among students by encouraging them to act as positive representatives of Beloit College Athletics both on and off campus.
- Voting membership shall consist of any student-athlete who is an NCAA Division III athlete.
- This organization shall not discriminate in the selection of members on the basis of sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability.
- Any Beloit College student showing an interest in SAAC is allowed to attend meetings and events and can be involved in the conversations of the club.
Student Contact Name
Makenna Downing 22’ COO Representative
Student Contact Email