Morse is on the move
Morse Library transitions will soon transfer to its temporary home in Powerhouse’s Riverside Lounge. Library construction will start in mid-May after graduation. Please sign up to help with the storage move here. If there are materials you want throughout the renovation, please email a title list to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically pull the items and bring them to the InfoDesk by 3 p.m. on May 5. Also, stop by the library memory wall and share a sentiment on the space we love.
Morse Library will close on May 15 for renovation, with a temporary library opening in the Powerhouse in June.
During the Library renovation, the LITS staff is here to help. Here are some ways for obtaining the resources you need:
- A small collection of the most frequently accessed materials from Morse Library will be included in the temporary library in the Powerhouse. Digital collections and databases will remain available throughout construction.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) borrowing will remain available and the service point will relocate to the Powerhouse. Learn how to request materials here: How to request an Interlibrary Loan.
- If you are a student, faculty, or staff at Beloit College who lives in Rock County, you have the option to borrow materials directly from the Beloit Public Library. To apply for a BPLborrower’s card, Beloit College students should take their college IDs and state ID or license.
- You may receive free lending privileges to UW-Madison Libraries by picking up an authorization form from a campus librarian or InfoDesk staff.
- You can submit a Purchase Request for materials to be added to the Library Collection.
You can now have your materials returned to UW-Madison Libraries or Beloit Public Library through the LITS. Just bring your returns to the InfoDesk.