“COVID-19 Vaccines On Campus in the Health and Wellness Center” letter sent to Beloit students
Please take the time to read carefully through this email. There is a lot of information regarding COVID-19 Vaccine options for you.
Vaccines will be available on-campus next week
We will be offering COVID-19 Vaccines on-campus in the Health and Wellness Center.
- Monday, April 19: 9am-4:30pm
- Tuesday, April 20: 11am-4pm
- Wednesday, April 21: 12pm-5pm
- Thursday, April 22: 8:30am-4:30pm
In order to participate, you must pre-register by Tuesday, April 20 at 9:00am. After you have pre-registered, students will receive a calendar link to sign up for an appointment.
Additional vaccine options in the local area
If you have transportation (Powerhouse bikes too!) available to you, there are many options in our local community.
- Beloit Health System has appointments available this week. You must follow the below process to receive an appointment:
- Call 608-364-5663 between 8am and 5pm, Monday-Friday. The phone line is only open during these times.
- You must listen to the entire message (it’s long) and leave a message.
- They will call you back to schedule an appointment.
- You must answer your phone when they call. It will not say “Beloit Health System”. Please answer any numbers you don’t recognize, just until you hear back from them.
- Many CVS, Walgreens and other pharmacy chains are offering vaccines. Go to their websites for more information.
- Beloit Area Community Health Center, call for an appointment: 608-361-0311
- Blackhawk Technical College in Janesville, WI has a vaccine clinic on site.
If you do not have transportation easily available, you can get your vaccine on campus or:
- Homecare Pharmacy on Woodward Ave. has vaccine appointments available. Call 608-362-1234 for more information
- Walgreens on Broad St. is providing vaccines and walkable from campus.
- All places will require you to provide health insurance information.
- The vaccine is free to you, but your insurance company and the vaccine provider have a financial agreement.
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.