Spectator Policy for On-Campus Events
Spectator events include music/theater/dance performances and athletic events.
- All spectators must abide by all campus policies (e.g., masks, social distancing)
- Spectators may not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the start of the event, and must depart immediately following the event’s conclusion.
- Events at Strong Stadium (e.g., baseball and softball games, track meets) will have separate seating sections for students, faculty/staff, and outside guests.
- Event sponsors must designate event administrators who will be responsible for ensuring spectators are following all policies and guidelines.
Current Beloit College students, faculty and staff
All current students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend music/theater/dance performances and athletic events, provided that all policies are followed (e.g. room capacities, social distancing, masks). Beloit College students, faculty and staff will be asked to show their college id for entry to the event.
All other spectators
- Each Beloit College student participant is limited to 2 outside guests; tickets are required.
- No members of the general public will be admitted to events without a ticket at this time, and no visiting team/guest spectators are allowed.