Preparing for spring semester
Everyone must provide a negative test result before studying or working on campus in the spring semester, and the college remains at the Yellow Alert Level.
What you need to know
- All faculty, staff, and students need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result given within 10 days before returning to campus.
- Faculty & staff should submit results to the Human Resources office.
- Students should submit results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Wellness Checks
- Employees working on-campus are expected to self-screen daily for any new or worsening symptoms of possible COVID-19.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- College continues to be at Alert Level Yellow.
- Indoor gatherings in dorm rooms are not recommended, indoor gatherings in lounges are limited to posted capacity, and student gatherings should take place outdoors whenever possible.
- Students are not permitted to have visitors from off campus. The only visitors coming to campus for any reason should be those needed for essential academic or business continuity.
- The COVID-19 Task Force must approve any request to hold any in-person event or activity on campus.
- The College is planning a robust two-week Career Accelerator program for students from Jan. 25-Feb. 5 to help students to identify, prepare for, and apply for internships, jobs, and other career-related opportunities.
Read the newsletter sent to the campus community: